Thursday, February 27, 2014

Beautiful Morning

It was 23 degrees out there today and the first bird, a cardinal, sang at 6:19.  They are definitely starting to sing earlier these days.  There were only a few patches of snow left that the sun didn't get to yesterday.  It was nice to get the 2 inches of snow that we got during the day yesterday.  It was beautiful watching it.  I'm still not ready for spring or summer.  Still lovin' winter!

Today I have worked, exercised (a necessary evil), worked on my other blog, and fixed spice-rubbed pork chops for dinner.  I'll be grocery shopping tonight when I pick Andy up from work.  And that's my day in a nutshell.

I hope your day was wonderful.  Have a lovely rest-of-Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails