Monday, February 10, 2014

Back outside!

This morning it was 32 degrees but felt like 27 with the wind chill.  It was nice being out on the porch, though.  I haven't been out as often.  For several days my day started very early and I didn't have time for a leisurely cup of coffee out there.  I chose to have my devotional time with the Lord and my first cup indoors instead, at the same time. 

Yesterday out there it was 27 degrees and felt like 24.  And I noted that the first bird sang at 6:48.  Within a minute I think every bird in the neighborhood was singing. 

I hope everyone had a wonderful Monday.  I wrote a post for my other blog, watched an episode of Numbers on Netflix and found out that we may get some snow Wednesday.  It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails